Cabin Rental Policies
Cabin Rental Policies
Welcome to The Cabins at Broken Bow Lake. We’d like to thank you for being our valued guest. We strive to provide you with a clean, safe and enjoyable environment to stay in while visiting Beavers Bend or the Broken Bow Lake area. We understand that you have countless choices for lodging so while staying with us, our goal is to provide you with a memorable and excellent stay so you will come back and share your experience with your friends and family traveling to the area. Please keep in mind that these properties are privately owned so we ask that you please treat them as you would want guests to treat your home. Keeping your cabin clean and maintained during your stay will be your responsibility, as well as leaving the cabin in good condition when you leave.
- Reservations must be secured by an adult, age 21 or over, with a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). This adult must occupy the cabin for all days requested and understand that they are responsible for any/all damages that occur during the stay.
- A deposit of one night’s rental will be processed on all reservations made at the time of reservation and applied towards the total balance. Total payment for stay is due 60 days prior to arrival. All guests must be 21 unless occupied by parent or guardian.
- The nightly rates listed on the website are based on the number of guests the cabin comfortably sleeps. Including children, you may request up to two additional people in the cabin if space permits, however a $15 per person, per night charge will apply.
- These limits are set to comply with fire codes and insurance requirements and cannot be exceeded regardless of the age of the guest.
- Overcrowding is not permitted.
- Violation of these policies may result in immediate eviction from property without refund.
- All reservations must include a minimum 2-night stay. During high peak times, Spring Break weeks and major holidays, a three-night minimum stay is required.During Thanksgiving and Christmas a 4 night minimum stay is required.
- We will consider a one-night stay if there is availability between two bookings or in certain situations.However, one-night stays will be considered on a case-by-case basis only. There will be an additional charge added to the rate for one-night stays that have been pre-approved.
- If you wish to cancel a reservation, you must do so by telephone. Cancellations are only considered valid if followed up with a cancellation email by us.
- There will be a non-refundable deposit of $50 per rental night on all reservations made.Cancellation policies will still apply even if you are unable to arrive due to bad weather.
- Your deposit and one-night stay will be forfeited if you cancel 60 days prior to your arrival date. You will forfeit your entire stay if you cancel your reservation within 60 days of your arrival.
- We strongly urge you to purchase travel insurance so that you are protected against any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
- A $25 change fee will apply when changing your reservation by switching dates or cabins.
- You must make reservation changes 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- We cannot change cabins or dates within 30 days of your arrival date. Our cabins are privately owned so a reservation for one owner means a cancellation for another.
- Cancellation fees will be in force when changing dates or when changing your cabin.
Check In/Out Times:
- For 1-3 bedroom cabins check in time is after 3:00 P.M. Monday-Saturday and after 4:00 P.M. on Sunday
- For all 4+ bedroom cabins check in time is 4:00 P.M. every day.
- Check out time is by 11:00 A.M. We are unable to allow late checkouts because our housekeepers need adequate time to clean the cabin before the next arrival. An additional charge will apply for every hour past the stated 11:00 A.M. check out time.
Check In Procedures:
- Check-in is a self-check in procedure.There is no centralized check in office.
- Your reservation email will have detailed driving directions and key codes. Please print reservation confirmation prior to arriving so you will have detailed driving directions. Relying on retrieval via email while in the area is not guaranteed. Cell phone reception in the area may be limited.
- WiFi, satellite, fireplace, and hot tub instructions are all provided in the cabin manual.Please refer to the cabin manual for directions on working any of the aforementioned items.
Check out Procedures:
- Checking out after 11:00 A.M. is not permitted and will be subject to an additional charge.
- When checking out, please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink. Load the dishwasher and remove all food from the refrigerator.Please also be sure to take all your personal belongings. We ask that you start a load of towels, using warm water and the laundry soap and softener provided.
- An $80 cleaning charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure if the cabin is left damaged or excessively messy (such as unwashed dishes, pet urine, stains, or excessive hair on the furniture or carpet, cigarette butts found on property, stained linens or furniture, furniture rearranged, etc.).
- Additionally, your credit card will be charged accordingly if items are left broken or missing from the cabin.
- Before departing, please shut and lock all windows and doors.
- Detailed driving directions from Broken Bow, OK intersections of US 259/70 and Oklahoma SH 3 to your cabin will be provided in the confirmation emails.Please print these before departing as cell phone reception in the area is limited.
- None of our cabins allow smoking.
- Smokers, please use outside ashtrays and proper vessels.
- Please do not throw cigarette butts on any decks or on the ground outside the cabin.
- If there is evidence of any smoking inside the cabin, or the cabin smells like smoke, an additional cleaning fee of $250 per rental night will be charged to your credit card.
- Our cabins that are considered pet-friendly are marked on our website.
- Only dogs are permitted in the cabins.We do not allow any other animals and only a maximum of 2 dogs per cabin are allowed.
- A non-refundable pet fee/per night will apply on all reservations where a pet is present.There will be a $30 pet fee per night for dogs. No other pets other than dogs are allowed.
- Please bathe, brush, and treat your furry friend for fleas before your stay.
- Pets are not allowed to be on the beds or furniture, and you must crate them when you are away from your cabin.
- Excessive pet hair, urine or stains will result in your card being charged an additional $120 cleaning fee. If there is any pet damage or scratch marks, the amount of the repairs will be charged to your credit card.
- Failure to comply with a cabin’s “No Pets” policy will result in a charge of an additional $200 per rental night and eviction without refund.
- Please refrain from sitting or standing on the hot tub covers. The replacement cost for hot tub covers is $500. Please be sure children are supervised while they are using the hot tub.
- Glass, soaps, creams, oils, bubbles, lotions, or food are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Please shower before using the hot tub.
- Please be sure to put the hot tub cover back on when it’s not in use.
- Place all trash inside the outside barrel and make sure to secure it with a tightly secured lid. Forest animals will spread trash if left in an easily reachable area. If all the trash will not fit in the barrel, please place extra trash in tightly secured trash bags inside the cabin.
- Although we do not provide daily trash service, we will pick up trash on the third day for a four-night or longer stay.
Firewood & Campfires:
- Please call us at the time or reservation if you would like firewood delivered to your cabin.
- Costs for firewood and s’mores kits (one box of graham crackers, one package of marshmallows, Hershey candy bars, sticks, and ricks) are as follows: $40.00 for small bundle, $80.00 for medium bundle, and $120.00 for large bundle.
- If you do not use all the firewood, we will not be able to issue refunds. Please be sure to tend to fires at all times-it is against the law to leave campfires unattended. During times of fire bans by the State of Oklahoma, we will notify guests by signage inside of the cabins and on your reservations.
- Quiet hours start at 11:00 P.M. Shooting guns, fireworks, or other explosives are not allowed on any of the cabin properties. Loud music is never allowed.
- Internet and Satellite Services are provided at no charge.The Cabins at Broken Bow Lake is not responsible for internet outages or compatibility with guest computers. The Cabins at Broken Bow Lake is not responsible for internet or satellite service at any cabin.
Property Electronic Equipment:
- If the electronic equipment is altered or tampered with and a service call results, a fee of $100 will be imposed.
- Do not unhook or disconnect any electronic equipment for video games or other devices. Video games may be connected to available HDMI slots only.
- Housekeeping checks all electronics before arrival to ensure they are in working order.
Problems That Arise During your Stay:
- We do not anticipate any missing items, broken or damaged products etc. upon your arrival.However, if you encounter a problem with your cabin during your stay you must contact us immediately. Most issues can be remedied within the hour.
- We cannot refund a portion of your stay after your departure for issues that were not reported to us during your stay.You must call all numbers listed until someone is reached or leave a voicemail if you’re unable to reach anyone. We will respond promptly.
- Damaged or missing items will be charged to your credit card upon your departure. All cabins are inspected and inventoried prior to your arrival and immediately following your departure.
- Please do not rearrange the furniture in your cabin or you may incur a damage fee.
- An additional $120 charge will be processed on your credit card after your departure if the accommodations are left damaged or excessively messy (such as unwashed dishes, pet urine, vomit, stains, or excessive hair on the furniture or carpet, cigarette butts found on property, stained linens or furniture, furniture rearranged, etc.).
- Items broken or missing from the cabin will be charged to your credit card accordingly.
- We will be happy to ship any left belongings back to you.However, A $25 handling fee, plus actual shipping charges, will apply if you request us to pack and ship your items that are left behind.
- 4-wheelers as well as any unlicensed off-road vehicles are not legally permitted on cabin property or on the county roads that lead to and from the cabins. This is enforced by local law enforcement officers with a minimum fine of $250 for violating this law.
RV Parking & Tent Camping:
- RV and tent camping are not allowed on the cabin properties.
- Due to the location of our cabins in forested areas, there is a chance guests will encounter some type of wildlife, insects or stray animals.
- Each property is professionally treated on a scheduled basis for interior pests, but due to the natural habitation of the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any problems resulting from pests inside or outside the cabin.
- Do not feed animals you may see around the cabin nor permit them to enter the cabin. Do not allow children to play with, pet or feed stray animals.
- We are not responsible for any wildlife or animal encounters of any kind. The Cabins at Broken Bow Lake is not responsible for medical bills resulting from injuries resulting from encounters with wildlife or stray animals.
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We may collect identifiable information when you visit our site.
- We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe with The Cabins at Broken Bow Lake.
- Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today.
- All of your personal and sensitive information is encrypted so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management.
- It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their families, or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by the guest and their family and guests.
**Violation of these policies may subject property guest to immediate eviction from property without refund of reservation fees. **
We hope these policies will help insure all your expectations are met during your stay, your reservations are handled properly, and that our quality of service surpasses your expectations.
Thank you for choosing The Cabins at Broken Bow Lake and please enjoy your stay!